On the Oregon coast, the first autumn rain means salmon pouring into rivers, steelhead waking up, and sea-run cutts on the prowl. It also marks the beginning of a nine-month deluge. Wherever spring steelhead run, “spring” tends to be a relative term. In other words, rain is the default weather pattern. Fortunately, our Stormfront® Roll Top Pack keeps your gear bone dry right through the deluge. The simple, effective design, built with 100% waterproof, PU exterior coating and single-side interior TPU-coated nylon and fully welded construction, is the fishing bag of choice for extreme wet weather. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt are lined with 3-D spacer mesh for extra comfort on long hikes through dripping ferns and devil’s club. There’s also a water-resistant exterior stash pocket, lash points and rod-tube holders so you’re ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For greater versatility, the shoulder straps accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately).
– 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
– Padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt are lined with 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh
– Exterior lash points and rod tube holders
– Exterior quick stash pocket
– Shoulder straps are designed to accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately)
– Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. – — Front mesh pocket: 4.5-oz 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
– 807 g (28.5 oz)
– Made in China.