Our durable River Salt Jacket stands up to rain, wind, salt spray and seriously hard use. Now made with ultratough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer wader fabric, it’s the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, lie flat when empty and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; two cozy handwarmer pockets now feature zip closures to keep out water and oar handles; a zinger attachment on the left chest lets you keep small tools close at hand; an elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water. And when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented, single-pull adjustable hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our midlength fishing jacket, with a hem half an inch shorter than the Minimalist and 2 inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- Rugged 100% polyester (55% recycled) microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper
- Adjustable, vented hood snugs to fit with a single-pull adjustment around and over head; designed to stay in place even at high boat speeds
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at hem is enclosed in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 641 g (22.6 oz)