- Today’s fast action rods require a little extra weight to load properly with most fly lines.
- With its all-purpose taper, the SuperFlo XCEED covers a wide range of freshwater fisheries. Its condensed rear taper helps generate more line speed to help in windy conditions.
- Available in 4wt to 6wt, the SuperFlo XCEED will get you fishing in just about any type of freshwater fishery.
Includes welded front loop
Tip & Front Taper: Moderate front taper and tip for maximum versatility.
Belly: The 26′ belly is short enough for easy management but long enough for moderately long casts when needed.
Rear Taper: The 5′ condensed rear taper helps to generate more linespeed to help punch in to the wind when necessary.
- Dry flies: 9′ – 15′ monofilament or floating PolyLeader + tippet
- Nymphing: 9′-15′ monofilament or fluorocarbon leader + tippet. Strike indicators and added weights can also be used.
- Streamers and heavy flies: 4′-8′ monofilament or fluorocarbon leader. Typically 4x-1x, depending on line size and fishery. PolyLeaders in floating, intermediate or sinking varieties.